The Shops at Starwood just put the wraps on our expansion. And here’s just a few of our new retailers and restaurants that are now open or coming soon:
- AALAM The Salon (coming soon), which specializes in fresh, polished and versatile cut, color and hair styles for men and women that are custom to the individual;
- Fast-casual restaurant, Arepa ↑ , known for its handmade gourmet comfort food with a Latin beat;
- Nostalgic Southern dessert shop specializing in handmade small and large pies, Buttermilk Sky Pie (coming soon);
- Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center ↑ , a day spa featuring an array of aesthetic and wellness services in a comfortable and relaxing setting;
- Niche cocktail parlour and kitchen, Bottled in Bond ↑ , focused on creating bold seasonal cocktails and American with a Caribbean flare inspired dishes;
- Club Pilates ↑ , a studio offering classes pure to Joseph Pilates’ original Reformer-based Contrology Method;
- Family-owned and operated boutique offering fine Swiss timepieces, DFW Watches ↑ ;
- Icon Nutrition USA ↑ ; helping individuals achieve their athletic, nutrition and health goals by combining a full spectrum of health products with outstanding customer services;
- Mattress company, Naturepedic ↑ , carrying a full line of certified organic mattresses for the whole family;
- Oasis Accents ↑ , a home décor boutique carrying accessories and small furnishings that create elegant and inviting home styles;
- Plush Dentistry ↑ , a family and cosmetic dentistry office dedicated to redefining the dental experience through a tailored approach for each client;
- Men’s boutique, Trend Empire ↑ , offering business, casual, formal, party wear and club wear; and
- Up Inspired Kitchen ↑ , a fast-casual restaurant featuring great food and good vibes, including gluten free, vegetarian, paleo and whole 30 options.
About The Shops at Starwood
The Shops at Starwood is a community-centered destination that features a complementary mix of dining, health and wellness and personal and home fashion options. It is located in Frisco, Texas, a northern suburb of Dallas, at the corner of the North Dallas Tollway and Lebanon Road. The Shops features richly designed Mediterranean style architecture with pedestrian plazas, water fixtures, and ornamental landscaping.